[Oe List ...] Celebration of Life of Roxana Harper

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 28 18:10:01 PDT 2020

Dear Geoffrey Stuart and Elena,
We grieve with you over the   death of your Mum Roxana.
Jim and I both worked with your parents in Chicago and then in Maliwada.
We enjoyed many bus trips into Aurangabad to have some time there.
We laughed over the mice running through the flour, which then was made into
Chapatis ! Roxana and I were taught how to make Chapatis, and that was fun!
We remember Roxana with her grace and grit to keep going, when sometimes the going was tough.
Thinking of you all, and we send our deepest condolences.
Kind regards,
Isobel Bishop

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425