[Oe List ...] Trial of the Chicago Seven

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:03:00 PDT 2020

Was an awesome source of information you are!! But is an example of
dis-information being spread before the election?? But I will watch this
Netflix film to check you out! thanks Jim
Dick

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:57 AM James Wiegel via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> We watched this Netflix movie about Chicago in 1968.  Was good.  Tom
> Hayden was one of the defendants — wasn’t he somewhat connected to the
> Christian Faith and Life Community in Austin?  Also mention of the “Port
> Huron Statement” of the SDS — did Joe or someone help with writing that?
> Also several mentions of the “Cultural Revolution”. Police and protestor
> scenes were chilling ...
> Watched with daughter, son in law and grand daughter.  I vaguely recall an
> evening going to Lincoln Park and sitting in on something about guerilla
> theater.
>
> Jim Wiegel
>
> “We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make
> that future a place we want to visit. “       Stephen Hawking

Richard H. T. Alton
One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
Green Community Connections
Interfaith Green Network
T: 773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com
**Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2021, March *
http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org

Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2
Won't you be my neighbor?