[Oe List ...] Trial of the Chicago Seven

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 09:22:09 PDT 2020

We watched this Netflix movie about Chicago in 1968.  Was good.  Tom Hayden was one of the defendants — wasn’t he somewhat connected to the Christian Faith and Life Community in Austin?  Also mention of the “Port Huron Statement” of the SDS — did Joe or someone help with writing that?  Also several mentions of the “Cultural Revolution”. Police and protestor scenes were chilling ...
Watched with daughter, son in law and grand daughter.  I vaguely recall an evening going to Lincoln Park and sitting in on something about guerilla theater.

Jim Wiegel
“We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make that future a place we want to visit. “       Stephen Hawking