[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Reflecting on Giving Thanks, the Spirit of Gratitude

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 26 08:12:24 PST 2020

Dear Ellie et al,
Yes, indeed ,thanks in all things!
Dick and I are down here in Charleston with our son Jim and his wife Claudia, snowbirds for the first time ever...so thanks for their hospitality and for all those around the world offering hospitality to many in need.
Thanks for your meditation.  I continue to write a daily haiku.
Love to all,
Ellen

Sent from my iPad