[Oe List ...] Fannie Lou Hamer

Ken Fisher kenfisher1942 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:00:54 PST 2020

I had the privilege of meeting her once in Janesville (?) WI when I was at the Madison House.

An extraordinarily humble women.

In this spring of ’77, I was at Delta Pace Mississippi when her funeral was held nearby. Maybe Frank & Sandy attended.

In ’63 I was a SNCC fundraiser in Ottawa. That’s when I first heard of her. What a gift.

Ken