[Oe List ...] From The New Yorker: Does Knowing God Just Take Practice?

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:58:25 PST 2020

Yes, I did. Image of local preacher in MAGA hat blocks deep reflection
here. Along with meditation practices, I am finding much wisdom in Richard
Rohr's Center for Action and Contemplation - particularly Cynthia
Bourgeault evokes deep encounters with G O D.

PSU Room E dynamic was powerful. Thank you, Jim, for your return to the
helm.

Breathe, Judi White

(Hope I caught them all this time W.J.)