[Oe List ...] From The New Yorker: Does Knowing God Just Take Practice?

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:45:01 PST 2020

Jim,

I listened to this before. This whole essay on the book is based on a
fallacy of the question. It is why RS-1 is so powerful. It is why we always
spelled the word as G-O-D, to designate that which cannot be contained by
any word, or words. To listen to this is to find yourself in a mess (a very
technical word). It goes nowhere.

Had it been written this week it could say, "Maybe Trump really did win the
election, perhaps we have just created a universe in our minds that says he
lost".

Get some rest and keep doing the great work you do so well!! There are
profound questions we do need to dialogue upon.

Peace,

Jack