[Oe List ...] Hooray!

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 04:45:00 PST 2020

Thank 6ou, Isobel. You are truly a Global Woman.

I just read a more glovalv take on the results of this election. Statistics
on votes and electorals  are fine, but in the final count, progress is back
in style.  Don't have these statistical results fir Buden/Harris, only on
DJT:
70+ bores for DJT.
This is 29% of all registered voters.  And 21% of total USA population.

No source is truly valid, but these statistics are closer to illuminating
TWLI in USA than the 76/71,  270+/214 dichotomy.

I'm ready to go to GA for next 2 months to help balance the Senate.

Hope you are enjoying the new weather in Australua now.
Judi White