[Oe List ...] Hooray!

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:56:51 PST 2020

Don,

Where did you get your numbers from? Because the numbers I’ve seen have said there are 239.2 million eligible voters and 161 million voted. For a turnout of 66.8% — in fact the highest since 1900.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Ashland, OR

I believe that God is in me as the sun is in the colour and fragrance of a flower—the light is my darkness, the Voice in my silence.        Helen Keller

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-