[Oe List ...] Hooray!

w.schlesinger at pvida.net w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Sun Nov 8 11:25:34 PST 2020

It is true that the world is not a monolith.  It is also true that there are court challenges.  However, we have accepted the title of ‘president elect’ for many called elections won by a similar percentage in the past.  And even in 2000 we did not demonize the workers.  We did not consider our fellow citizens to be traitors.