[Oe List ...] Reminder: Charles Hahn Memorial

carletonstock at aol.com carletonstock at aol.com
Fri May 29 09:11:31 PDT 2020

Marsha,Ellie and I plan to join the memorial tomorrow.  We will look for the confirmation and link.
Although we never worked directly with your father, we knew him over several years through the Institute.  We indeed celebrate his long life of service to God, humanity, and the Institute and we mourn with you his passing.Grace and peace,Carleton and Ellie StockSt. Louis, MO

This is a reminder that an online memorial service for Charles Hahn will be held tomorrow, May 30, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (US).  Here is the link to register:  The Hahn family invites you to join us for a virtual Memorial Service for Charles Frederick Hahn, on Saturday, May 30, 2020, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.

|  |  |

|  |
The Hahn family invites you to join us for a virtual Memorial Service fo...
The Hahn family invites you to join us for a virtual Memorial Service for Charles Frederick Hahn, on Saturday, M... |

After registering, you will receive a confirmation with more details, including a program of the service.
We hope you can join us.
In gratitude,
Marsha (for the Hahn family)