[Oe List ...] Completed life of Marge Philbrook

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 16:37:07 PDT 2020

 So grateful to have known a real 'Grandma Angel' who touched down on earth and radiated genuine caring, compassion, grace, and good humor toward all she encountered. To colleagues and Philbrook family we will continue to be blessed by Marge's presence in her joyfilled memories.
Kindfully yours,
dawn collins

We love the Final Reality because the Final Reality loved us first.- 1 John 4:19