[Oe List ...] Completed life of Marge Philbrook

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Thu May 21 10:43:01 PDT 2020

*From: *Lawrence Philbrook via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>
*Sent: *Thursday, May 21, 2020 10:40 AM
*To: *dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
*Cc: *Lawrence Philbrook <icalarry at gmail.com>
*Subject: *Re: [Dialogue] Dialogue Digest, Vol 98, Issue 15

Marge Philbrook's life is complete.

 After our Dad died in January a male cardinal appeared on the snow covered
branch of a tree out the window.  So we decided he must have been checking
on us. Now 20 years later, two cardinals showed up on the branch of the
tree outside Marge's bedroom in Austin on Saturday.  Cardinals mate for
life.  The lady cardinal landed first, then her mate.  That was when we
knew it was Marge's time to make her exit.

 So Tuesday morning. . . Marge completed her life. We had decided to have a
Rite of Passing.  Deana called Paula @ 8:11 and by 8:45, 25 people were on
the zoom call set up by Lloyd.  We had done a similar thing around Dad's
hospital bed.  We shared - songs,- thanked her for her gifts she had given
us, shared prayers. Deana & Kenneth were in Marge's room so we could all
see her & her spirit could hear us.

 We are planning a virtual Memorial on June 10th her 92nd birthday.  We
will share the link if you want to join us.

 All suggestions or input are welcome.  You can send suggestions to any one
of us and/or to  margephilbrook2020 at gmail.com     We wish to thank everyone
who sent quotes, pictures and recordings and welcome any others to continue
to be sent so we can use them in the memorial to the email above or if
large files or videos to this directory
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqdIShKmWL8kg4ltJdhQpep4-c1lhA?e=TtYWaR

 Thank you for joining us to remember and celebrate Marge’s sacred journey
with us and with her.  If we have missed anyone please feel free to share
this message.

 Roy and Elvagene Philbrook

Deana and Kenneth Henry

Paula Philbrook