[Oe List ...] Covid-19 and Chaos Theory

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Fri May 15 06:45:30 PDT 2020

Dear John et al,
Here in NY state the Governor’s press conferences are greatly appreciated.  He uses what we would identify as the ORID method, repeating over and over again his message which is essentially that one can make a difference in socially distancing, wearing masks and being respectful to the emerging science...simple but not easy!
Thanks John,
Ellen

Sent from my iPad