[Oe List ...] Covid-19 and Chaos Theory

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 15:28:47 PDT 2020

Thanks John, and I like your new hair do/color!  Thanks for sending 1 page -- I am getting behinder and behinder on keeping up.  I had a question, though.  You said:

1.     Looking for thecause of the Coronovirus-19 outbreak is misguided. Too many factors are in playto blame one or two. China’s reticence, global warming, Trump administration’sde-funding of health care agencies, and our patterns of interaction all playeda significant role.
"cause" as in single thing, or something/someone to blame seems misguided or a waste of time.  However -- attempting to learn about it, what actually happened / is happening ("what's really going on") seems important, as well as noticing if there is any pattern in how it "pings" through the system so as to shape responses.  Does that make sense?

Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com