[Oe List ...] the Completed Life of Bain Davis

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Mon May 4 16:48:00 PDT 2020

https://www.hobbsfuneralhome.com/obituary/bainbridge-davis

With fond memories of one of my RS-I pedagogy teachers, I share with you this obituary I found on line after an e-mail I was sending him kept coming back.

Marge and Bain and son Henry lived on our floor in 1969 in the main building  of the old seminary on the West Side.  I can’t remember what we called it.  I think Marge was teaching in the preschool then.  They were very helpful in our settling into that strange new atmosphere with our 18 month old son.

Bain joins the many others whose lives were completed during this past year.  Journey on, dear colleague!

With care and thanksgiving for his life and significant service,

Lynda Cock