[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

Gail West icataiw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:52:39 PDT 2020

Dear Doris, Shelley and Marsha,
In deep gratitude for the life of Charles and the Hahn family!  From my
first encounter as prior in Centrum, to getting us married just 46 years
ago tomorrow, and through his life and spirit in the community and world
since.  We are continually blessed by his presence.
With love,
Gail and Dick

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 12:40 PM Sunny Walker via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Doris, Marsha, Shelley, and family,
>
> My overarching memory of Charles is that every encounter I had with him –
> and there were many over Majuro and at the Chicago Centrum – was one of
> being seen and heard, often difficult for a younger woman in the Order of
> older men. When he looked at you, he was pure presence. And such a blessing.
>

> May the memories flood you and the blessing of being more than just Order
> colleagues, but true family. And may you now receive hugs from the inside
> as his presence remains,
>
> Sunny

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com