[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

John Ballard ballardica at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:59:27 PDT 2020

We join our voices in the chorus of praise for the life of Charles.  Always called Charles, not Chuck or Charlie.  The name Charles really suited our dear colleague.  He was a man who was respected and gained ours as well.  We are grateful to have lived in the order with Charles and his remarkable family.  Our love goes out to each of you.

With deepest care and sympathy,

Jack and Louise Ballard