[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

Marianna Bailey wmbailey at charter.net
Sat Mar 28 10:11:36 PDT 2020

Dear Doris,Marsha and Shelley,
So sorry to hear of Charles passing. I have many fond memories of Charles from L A Religious House to later years in Texas. One incident was when Charles and Bill got a ticket for driving to slow on the LA freeway. Not sure which one was driving the Volkswagen .
He was a great prior and friend. He will be missed.
Grace & Peace,
Marianna
Sent from my iPad