[Oe List ...] Completed life of Charles Hahn

William Schlesinger w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Fri Mar 27 19:11:07 PDT 2020

Good memories, and warm thoughts for all.

Bill Schlesinger

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 8:08 PM isobeljimbish--- via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Dear Marsha, Shelley and Doris,
> We are deeply saddened and grieve to read this news.
> Please know that our hearts are honouring Charles as a man who lived life
> to the full. Charles has left a legacy to be remembered.
> In peace and gratitude for a life well lived.
> Isobel and Jim Bishop
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 28 Mar 2020, at 12:38 pm, Marsha Hahn via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Order Community,
>
> I am writing to share the news that Charles died this afternoon in
> Bloomington, Indiana. Charles had dementia which had progressed during the
> past few months. A couple of weeks ago he fell, resulting in transfer to a
> nursing facility where he died today.
>
> Doris, Shelley and I, and our families, are grateful for his life in ways
> too numerous to say right now. At some point, when the pandemic crisis is
> no longer a threat, there will be a memorial service. We will share those
> details when plans are made. He was deeply loved and will be missed.
>
> After his fall, I authored a blog post to my father on Just A Thought, the
> site my husband, Pat Moriarty, established for writing on recovery,
> sobriety, and general life wisdom. I share that post with you here:
> https://justathoughtbypat.com/2020/03/to-my-father-by-marsha/
>
> In gratitude,
>
> Marsha, Shelley and Doris
>

> Contact information for the family:
>
> Doris Hahn
> 927 E. Juniper Place
> Bloomington, IN 47408
> dshahn31 at gmail.com
> 812-606-7497
>
> Shelley Hahn and Greg Simon
> 411 E. Audubon Dr.
> Bloomington, IN 47408
> shelley.l.hahn at gmail.com
> 812-0360-0669
>
> Marsha Hahn and Pat Moriarty
> 1926 Rucker Ave., #2
> Everett, WA 98201
> mhahn013 at sbcglobal.net
> 425-350-9448

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This transmission may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged
and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing,
copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without
reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you