[Oe List ...] Here is the pattern for sewing face masks

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 12:53:31 PDT 2020

Hi Folks,
Forwarding this pattern for sewing face masks from our daughter Chenoa, a PC(USA) Mission Co-Worker in Peru ( now sequestered at home during Peru's mandatory, military enforced lockdown).  This might be of interesnt to some of you sewers or someone you know who sews.
Hope you all are staying well in the midst of this pandemic.
Grapes, and peas,

Ellie :)elliestock at aol.com