[Oe List ...] Maliwada Visit

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Fri Mar 20 21:04:21 PDT 2020

Dear Louise, Jack and Peter
What a great story and witness for those os us who know India, who spent a
year or more there with projects, the HDTS, and the incredible folks of
India.  It sounds like a trip of a lifetime!  Of course, you were part of
the experiment right!?
A few weeks ago, I had a call from Miriam Gibson bringing news and well
wishes from a family that Fred and I worked with and considered their
family ours. I can't believe that it was 32 years ago!  Thanks for you
story and experience.
Love,
Nancy