[Oe List ...] Maliwada Visit

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 19:07:41 PDT 2020

Well, thanks, what a treat and what an experience!  Perchance can you identify Shanker Devotkar and Dhondiram Jagdhane from the photo??
Jim Wiegel

“That which consumes me is not man, nor the earth, nor the heavens, but the flame which consumes man, earth, and sky."  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com