[Oe List ...] St Patrick's Day Eve Greetings

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 16 19:16:26 PDT 2020

Dear Ellie,
Thank you for these timely reminders.
My heritage is entirely Celtic,  except for a dash of French ( that is probably  Celtic too).
One of my daughters - Rebecca,  many years ago made a beautiful crayon drawing of the Celtic prayer. It hangs in our kitchen as a gentle reminder.
Thinking of you all, especially with your November Election.
With love
From down under🌏
Isobel Bishop and colleagues.

Sent from my iPhone