[Oe List ...] John Epps completed life

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:30:59 PDT 2020

There are not adequate words for us to express gratitude for John's life
and legacy.  All the same, we are grateful for his life and for his
faithfulness, and certainly for his gracious generosity as he shared his
best thinking with us as individuals and the Order until his last days.
Peace be with you, Ann.
Doris Hahn