[Oe List ...] Fwd: Corona Boredom - Toilet Paper Art (Something to do with your stockpile! )

A.M. Noel anthonymarianoel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:36:31 PDT 2020

A.M. Noel

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Del Morrill <delhmor at wamail.net>
Date: Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 7:30 PM
Subject: Corona Boredom - Toilet Paper Art (Something to do with your
stockpile! )
To: Del Morrill <delhmor at wamail.net>

Having taken about 3 weeks to conquer the e-mail problem and having to go
through the trouble of getting a new server, new address, etc., I’m back!
And since the last visit, I have learned how to dialogue with my doctor
electronically and learned Zoom. Tomorrow I will have a chance to try it
out again with a family visit, to see if I can actually remember how to
make the “first” move to be sure we’re “there”.

For those who wonder how we are still doing, we are relatively fine.  I’m
doing better than Justin but seem to be coming closer behind him when it
comes to pain, but then, I’m more used to it.  My perspective is different,
because I had it for over 20 years, daily. Now it hurts, but so much less
often, how could I possibly complain?  I can still lift things--carry a
heavy basket of clothes, and our Maine Coon--and get into my pants while
standing. And I’m still in awe, after all these years that I can do that!
  So it definitely helps me keep perspective. On the other hand, Justin’s
memory is better than mine, and he’s still getting around doing things. In
fact, other than the pleasure of back yard visits with family and friends,
life is not much different than usual, in spite of still being in
quarantine.

That being said, I hope you are well and no one has killed others in the
family thru the long siege.

And it's ONLY been __*fill in* __ weeks?? 😳

For those of you who are running out of things to do, here are some craft
ideas for all the Toilet Paper you bought…before it runs out, of course.

[image: Image removed by sender.]