[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 99, Issue 13

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:16:49 PDT 2020

“You dare to say Yes—
and experience a meaning.
You repeat the Yes—
and all things acquire a meaning.
When everything has a meaning,
how can you live anything but a Yes.”

Dag Hammarskjöld from his book,
“Markings”

Family, friends and colleagues:

We invite you to join us in a virtual Memorial Celebration for Marge Philbrook, on Wednesday, June 10, at 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time, US (Marge’s 92nd birthday).

We hope to have a ‘gathered’ memorial for Marge in the future, when safe.  Perhaps this will be on June 10, 2021 in Chicago.

We will begin with a photo show of Marge’s life accompanied by music provided by some of her grandchildren.  Then there will be a (sort of) formal celebration followed by a sharing time for brief stories and reflections about Marge.  If you would like to share something during this ‘open mic’, please contact Dallas and Donna Ziegenhorn at margephilbrook2020 at gmail.com <mailto:margephilbrook2020 at gmail.com> so they can guideour Zoom Storytime.

If you would like to attend the Memorial Celebration, please click this link to register:
https://tablexi.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJArdOyppjsuG9QmPuXztuHlNdSA_NJUx3s0 <https://tablexi.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJArdOyppjsuG9QmPuXztuHlNdSA_NJUx3s0>
The process is quick. In your confirmation, you will receive a link that you will use to join us for the event via email.  We will also send a program by email later.

Registering is easy to do, however, if you have any issues you can email Lloyd Philbrook phoolish at whatafool.com <mailto:phoolish at whatafool.com>  If you run into problems with your zoom registration, he can help you.

We hope you can help us celebrate Marge’s passing.  In lieu of flowers, we are requesting donations for the Archives at ICA USA in Marge’s memory. https://www.ica-https://www.flipcause.com/hosted_widget/hostedWidgetHome/Mzc4MDU=  <https://www.ica-usa.org/donate-archives.html>

Grace and Peace,
Roy, Gene, Deana, Kenneth, Paula, Larry and Evelyn

P.S. If you are unable to attend, the celebration will be recorded and made available later.  We collected addresses to invite you from several places, so you may get more than one invitation, we apologize for this inconvenience.  Also, you may forward this invitation to anyone who might wish to participate.