[Oe List ...] Teresa Remembrance by her daughter, Rebecca

Elsa Batica marosel2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 20:36:00 PDT 2020

Dear Teresa,Thank you for sharing part of your mother's life story.I met your parents Bob and Teresa and we worked together at the Cebu House, Philippines. I admired your parents. Bob with his tenacity and Teresa with her wit to list just a highlight. Both where fun to be around. I missed Teresa's stories. So sorry for your loss. May you be comforted by the warm memories you shared.
Elsa Batica St Paul, MN