[Oe List ...] Recording of Charles Hahn memorial

Sharon Fisher saf1220 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:11:02 PDT 2020

Dear Doris, Marsha, Shelly, Pat, Eilene, Marshall, and Paul,

I was able to view and partake in the joyous celebration of Charles'
completed life yesterday. It was a profound service honoring his mystery,
depth, and greatness. The music beautifully shared by Eilene, the rousing
euology from Pat, and the sharing of stories by family, friends, and family
all combined for a beautiful tribute to a great spirit. Thank you for
sharing this prototype virtual service with all of us.

I am grateful and inspired anew during this dark pandemic and protest time.

Blessings,
Sharon Fisher
(formerly Robertson)