[Oe List ...] another brief collegium

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:09:58 PDT 2020

Dear John and Ann,
Thank you John.
You both were my first on-the-ground practical methods teachers and spirit
guides during a LENS trek to Europe and the Philippines in the early
1970's. My husband, 3 children and myself had barely moved into the
Minneapolis house when I was off to Chicago to get to get "trained" by Joe
along with a room full of people. I had been hearing about LENS at
Guardians Meeting, and had been on a team putting on and attending a LENS
in Minneapolis. That was it!

You both set the tone, modeled style, imparted tips and support for an
extraordinary "on the job" experience. I loved the long conversations with
you both and each in your own way have been and will continue to be a part
of my meditative council.
Journey on.....
Love, Beret

A quote from David Dunn, sent to me from India many years ago...

Life is indescribably full,

Unfalteringly real,

and unfailingly good.

David Dunn