[Oe List ...] Recording of Charles Hahn memorial

Marsha Hahn mhahn013 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 3 12:54:46 PDT 2020

Friends and colleagues,

As promised, here is a link to the recording of the memorial service for Charles Hahn that was held last Saturday.

https://youtu.be/EZIpJ-CgeVs
It exceeded our hopes as a celebration of his life.  Thank you to those who were able to attend, and for all the good wishes of those who were not.

We learned a few things along the way about how to do an event "remotely," and are more than happy to share any knowledge gained.
Many thanks,Marsha, Doris and Shelley Hahn