[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Charles Hahn Memorial

Shelley Hahn shelley.l.hahn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:29:46 PDT 2020

Mary and Seth, we join you in wishing we could have seen everyone's
faces!!  Obviously, we were in uncharted waters.  We were so grateful for
Wayne's guidance and direction in figuring out how to make it all work.  I
was in awe of his ability to bring the whole thing off without a single
hiccup!   There were issues to consider with regard to how many people
could join as "panelists" (with speaking "privileges") at one time, and of
course concerns about managing potential issues with muting and unmuting,
background noise, etc. etc.  Perhaps whoever pursues the next virtual event
will find a way to take it to the next level. Our hope is to at least be
able to send to everyone a list of all the participants.  It's not the same
as seeing faces, but hopefully it will help us all feel one level deeper
connection.

Without a doubt we were beyond grateful for the amazing community that
joined us to celebrate Dad's life.  I think I can speak for my whole family
in saying that we were filled full beyond anything we'd imagined.  And oh,
how honored Dad must have felt--out there in whatever shape his soul has
taken. :)

In deep gratitude,
Shelley