[Oe List ...] Sally Fenton (second send from SS)

Fred Karpoff fdmkarpoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:47:23 PDT 2020

We remember Sally and Jim fondly from the 2 years we were in the Cleveland
House 1972-1974. I(Marian) and Sally traveled the distance to the Toledo
Ecclesiola every Thursday night. Great conversation and laughter on the
long ride.  Thank you, Sally for contributing so much to life in the House.
 Peace,
Maian and Fred Karpoff