[Oe List ...] Anyone remember Sarah O'Boyle?

Judith Hamje jhamje at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:04:38 PDT 2020

HI Tim,
I lived in ICA Peru from 1982-1993 and know the O'Boyle family well from
that time.Their house in LIma was where Ken stayed from Mon-Thursday doing
fund raising. I lived in Azpitia. I also stayed at their house in Santiago
several times. I would love to communicate with Sarah. They were such a
wonderful musical family. One story that I remember so clearly was Dennis
saying "when I grow up I want to be an astronaut. I won't say musician
because I already am one." I think he was 6 or 7.
Judith Hamje