[Oe List ...] Lynda Cock is a Crone

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:01:53 PDT 2020

Yes, Lynda has officially arrived at a new life phase in where she isis
officially now a Crone, in its most delightful sense.
We all know Lynda for her unyielding faith, her abundant love of family and
the people of the Order:Ecumenical - her extended family. Lynda is patient,
kind, caring, supportive, and above all is an amazing team leader. Yes, her
leadership skills are a role model for a new millennium - integrative,
synthesizing, synergetic - in other words ultra motivating.
When I first met her on a visit to the DC house, she made a chili/corn chip
casserole. A new  experience to this Boston baked bean advocate. These
days, her work  in the Global Archives she demonstrates her deep commitment
to preserving for future generations, a legacy of endlessly poured out
lives to create a firm foundation upon which to build a I celebrate your
being here with being itself in history, Lynda Cock!!

Love to you, Judi

Send

--

*Judi White*

*"Take pleasure in the excellence of others, Shanti Deva**h
<http://circlefireflydance.blogspot.com>ttp://anandasmantra.wordpress.com
<http://anandasmantra.wordpress.com>*
http://porchtimechats.blogspot.com