[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Prayers for daughter, Eva; update

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 04:00:30 PST 2020

Dear Ellie and Carl,

The intrusion of this pain that you bear has touched me here in Mexico. I didn’t know Eva, but I know both of you, and my heart is holding you both. I know that the Community that holds us all is standing with you through this. I pray for strength and courage for you. And I pray that the Peace of life that is always there, be in your midst.

Grace and Peace, and Love,

Jack