[Oe List ...] Prayers for daughter, Eva; update

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:30:40 PST 2020

So sorry Eva is having such a struggle.  I remember her so fondly when she
was just a tiny girl in the Boston House — trying to put piggy tails in
that baby-fine hair, and taking her by train from Boston to somewhere,
maybe Philly, on the first leg of a trip to Chicago.  She was a wonderfully
plucky child with a creative spark, and a real joy to be around.  Prayers
for her surgery and recovery.
Grace and peace and love,
Nancy Trask