[Oe List ...] [DailyMeditations] 2/4/20: Moving Beyond Evil: Wisdom from Howard Thurman

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 4 13:15:18 PST 2020

Thanks Jack, we look forward eagerly to reading the book - after we have read the book from Rob Work.
Journey on, journey on dear one.
Here,  right now the fires are still burning but much less, and some  rain has fallen.
With love
In peace
Isobel Bishop
Thank you Marianna for your profound reflections xo🐨🌏

Sent from my iPhone