[Oe List ...] grief and Christmas

Richard Alton richard.alton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:41:28 PST 2020

Jack, just watched La Strada after an all night search...Kanopy did work
once I found my library card. I was pretty clear about the 'Christ Event'
in Mountain's life, but harder in this movie. Did the Christ event kill
Zampanos and/or Gelsomina? Was the 'Fool" the Event in both of their lives?
If so, I liked Mountain climbing into the ring a lot better..but have to
admit that I was a big fan of Miss Miller.
Dick

Richard H. T. Alton
One Earth Film Fest ( OEFF)
Green Community Connections
Interfaith Green Network
T: 773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com
**Save the Date! One Earth Film Festival 2021, March *
http:www.oneearthfilmfestival.org

Make Plain the Vision, Habakkuh 2:2
Won't you be my neighbor?