[Oe List ...] grief and Christmas

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 08:34:50 PST 2020

Jim and Marshall,

Thanks Marshall for your experience and Jim for your response.

This transparency into the Event that is awaiting each human being is universal. When it happens the suffering of all is grasped and weeping follows. Sociologically it is the separation of all created society from the Mystery. The crisis of our time is that we need to face that reality as well. There is no return to normal, for “normal" is the state of separation. The door is shut and a new society needs to be invented that puts the suffering of humanness at the center of the Social Process. Since this is difficult (perhaps impossible) a New Myth is required. But the good news is the New Myth is the same as the old myth. It just has to be told for the new world that is coming. And that new world is here and becoming at the same time.

Peace,

Jack