[Oe List ...] Lessons learned from the Pandemic. Contextual quote

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 12:55:54 PST 2020

How many Batica's?
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com