[Oe List ...] In memory of Nan Grow -- please join us on January 9

Marsha Hahn mhahn013 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 14:46:54 PST 2020

Rebecca Grow has asked me to forward this invitation to a memorial for Nan Grow:

We invite you to join us in an online gathering to honor the lifeof Nan Grow on Saturday, January 9, at 2:00 p.m. US Eastern Time.

We wish we could be with you inperson, but, given the continuing need for social distancing during thepandemic, we will meet via Zoom Webinar.

We are inviting several people whohave known Nan at different times in her life to tell stories and sharerecollections of Nan. The event will include poetry, prayer, and we will evenhear from Nan in a video clip.

If you would like to attend, please click this link to register:

https://bit.ly/nangrow

The process is quick. In your confirmation, you will receive alink that you would use to join us for the event.

Close to January 9th, wewill send reminder emails. These emails will include links to access the event and to obtain the program sothat you may follow along.

If you do not already have Zoom downloaded on your computer ordevice, you will need to do so prior to the service.  You can download itfor free.

We hope you can help us memorialize Nan’s amazing life.

Many thanks,

Bill, Brad, Ian, and Rebecca Grow

P.S. Please feel free to forward this message to others whomight be interested.