[Oe List ...] List of Cleveland Region colleagues (30 July 2020)

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 31 07:25:24 PDT 2020

Does anyone have contact for Judy Appenfelder and daughter Peggy who worked with me some in the Phase I program from time to time.  I’ve lost touch with them.   Also the Kelder family,children  Sarah and  David,  parents Ron and Jackie, LCX family and in the 5th City around 1977.   I believe they were from that region and maybe already on the list. Thank you, Sherwood for compiling this amazing list and Jack for your powerful story.      Reply to me, please.

Lynda Cock