[Oe List ...] A question from the Archive Advisory Council

laurab at lauragrover.com laurab at lauragrover.com
Wed Aug 19 15:06:35 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

You may be able to help us with one of our many projects. Do you know  of any instances where a body of work by one of our colleagues has been donated to a repository? Our goal in this investigation is to see if we can work with the repository or institution in order to establish a link between their collections and our archives so that whoever visits our website will find links to our worldwide wisdom.

If you know of any such donated collections of papers or research, or if you know of any repositories we need to contact, would you please forward the details to me at [ laurab at lauragrover.com? ]( mailto:laurab at lauragrover.com? )

We appreciate any leads or information you may have regarding such collections.

Laura Grover
for the AAC