[Oe List ...] FW: Marianna Bailey's Obituary to be posted to OE list

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 18 04:23:07 PDT 2020

OE and ICA Colleagues,

At the request of the Bailey family, I’m posting Marianna’s attached  obituary.  A family graveside service is planned for a  healthier time.

With deep care to Marianna’s family, we celebrate the rich life and work of Marianna and Bill to our OE/EI/ICA community.  Phrases from this song came to mind as I think of their incredible journey with us:

Born to forge out of the darkest night, signs of abundant life….
Born to join in the long march with those who care for the common Earth, calling forth new birth…
Go forth in love for the Mystery, beloved of history…
Sign of faith, sign of hope, signal of love.

Journey On, dear colleague!    Lynda Cock