[Oe List ...] Jim Wheeler

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:10:56 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I just got this message from Pat Webb. Haven’t seen anything about this on our list serve.

I wanted you to know that Jim Wheeler passed away on Monday. He went peacefully and Jo is doing OK. Her older son Paul is taking her down to their house in Texas for a while. Jim played a very special role in my life and in the lives of so many others  and I am glad he went with ease.

Jim was such a lover of our Order. He wrote and wrote on it. What a great soul! I will miss him.

Peace,

Jack