[Oe List ...] Marianna Bailey's Completed life

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 10 08:47:52 PDT 2020

Yesterday morning, there was a small East Coast earthquake whose epicenter was Sparta, NC and its neighboring town of Mt. Airy, NC, the hometown of Marianna and Bill Bailey.  Yesterday I sent a note to “our favorite Mt. Airy colleague”  thus the subject line below.  Marianna died that evening.

Our care to the Bailey family in this earth-changing event in their lives, and celebrate the gift of Marianna’s  life to so many of us.   Lynda Cock

Daughter Lynn Brailsford has posted some lovely photos on Facebook.