[Oe List ...] Living Tributes for Marianna Bailey.

Janet Sanders janetasanders at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:22:54 PDT 2020

Dear Marianna, Nan, Tom and Lyn,

We send our love and compassion to you at this time of transition.

The most recent memories are our visits to Ashville or the years.  We were fascinated with the life, care and community you were creating.  Your sparks of creativity were still brilliantly shining.

Perhaps you can envision all of us surrounding you, providing a send-out into the Final Mystery.

Blessings and light, Jan Sanders and Richard Sims