[Oe List ...] Memories of Mariana

David Rebstock grapevin2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:14:52 PDT 2020

So many memories  . We first met while Bill and Mariane were in Majuro as
they were priors and mentors for the project when we participated in the
Consult .  We will never forget saying they were going to do 100 town
meetings at one time in Oklahoma.  The victory celebration in the Oklahoma
house that evening was memorable as all the town meeting leaders came
together after completing the meetings. Thes event was so important to keep
un going to do all the counties across the country.  Mariana has
participated in a weekly book club conference call with us and several
others for at least eight years.  She always was particularly helpful in
suggesting the next book we should read together, books that push us to see
where society is now and where we are headed in the future.  Her insights
and participation was always on target. Journey On Mariana.  We will miss
you.