[Oe List ...] The Last Chapter- John Singleton

William Schlesinger w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Thu Apr 30 19:57:45 PDT 2020

Go quietly into that good night.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020, 8:51 PM James Wiegel via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
wrote:

> So, I am part of this last chapter group and I am supposed to draft an
> obituary for myself by May 15. Any suggestions?
>
> Jim Wiegel
>
> “We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make
> that future a place we want to visit. “ — Stephen Hawkings
>
> On Apr 30, 2020, at 7:01 PM, Mari Crocker via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> wrote:
>
> Just checking in to give thanks for the efforts OE/ICA has made to
> memorialize the saints of our Order and Movement, like Charles Hahn and
> others.  Personally, I loved the obituary entry the Hahn family offered for
> Charles — it seemed to embody this wonderful man’s long — before and after
> ICA  — relations with the world, far beyond his important service in so
> many Global nexus (nexi ?) or the various campaigns many of us may or may
> not remember.
>
> I also agree with Zoe — for so many of US in the order — to think of or
> remember Charles, is to think of and remember Doris — and Marcia and
> Shelly.  When I think of Zoe Barley, I always think of Ken and Kristin and
> Gwen — in Malaysia and …….  We were a FAMILY order, not only a 501c3
> non-profit corporation called the EI and later the ICA.
>
> I am still blessed with living independently and caring for my 92-year old
> husband, Joe, who has advanced dementia.  Our nearly 53 years of married
> life were deeply enriched by our 22 years as members of the OE.  But I hope
> when the ICA, in its loving and kind efforts to “remember Those Who Care”
> move to write a piece on either Joe or me, they will check out the script
> with whichever of us is still alive and astute, or with our sons, such that
> far more than a programmatic run down is offered.  I say that because any
> or all the assignments across the globe any of us might have met and
> fulfilled finally mean very little, especially as an Order whose members
> were committed to be the "Nobodies.”  The way we have embodied the NRM, the
> 144s, the Profound Humanness, the Other World, etc. not easily documented,
> will be far more important to the future of Planet Earth.
>
> Just my two cents.
>
> Grace, peace and love,  Marilyn
>
> On Apr 30, 2020, at 8:33 PM, Ken Fisher via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> wrote:
>
> To my fellow men,
>
> I have acted as a lone-ranger from to time, but in truth, every erg of
> effectivity from my own initiative is in resonance with accompanying
> energies. For me, that has never been more true than my being with in love
> with Patricia for the past 10 years. How can that be acknowledged in paying
> tribute to a life fully lived? Let’s find the poetry.
>
> In warmth and light,
>
> Ken
>

> On Apr 30, 2020, at 8:18 PM, Isobel and Jim Bishop via OE <
> oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Thank you Zoe for being so wise in saying what I also noticed, with
> [...]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This transmission may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged
and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing,
copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without
reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you